Published in September 2020, the ISG Provider Lens™ Contact Center – Customer Experience Services Report is a research report comparing provider strengths, challenges and competitive differentiators.
In 2020, Sitel Group® was recognized by Information Services Group (ISG) as a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Contact Center – Customer Experience Services Report in both AI & Analytics and Digital Operations.
AI & Analytics
As one of the leading players in the contact center industry, Sitel Group has demonstrated an effective usage of automation and analytics to drive more meaningful and empathy driven conversations, thus improving the overall customer experience.
- Digital-first approach: Sitel Group’s SMART (Social, Mobile, AI-Cognitive, Robotics-Automation and Transformation) adopts a digital-first approach and offers robust range of CX solutions to its clients. By leveraging digital solutions with EXP+™, Sitel Group has achieved measurable outcomes such as higher accuracy levels of answers by bots, improved CSAT scores and faster resolution time.
- Empathy driven conversations: Sitel Group has instilled empathy driven conversations across the board. By extensively using technologies such as speech analytics within EXP+ Explore, Sitel Group has been able to effectively demonstrate the usage of speech analytics to drive more meaningful conversations. This is a clear differentiator for Sitel Group and has several case studies to showcase with a proven track record such as increased revenue, better contact rates, cost savings and minimal escalations.
- Personalization taken seriously: In one of the case studies that Sitel Group presented about a theme park, the company showcased the usage of an intelligent chatbots, a Sitel® Digital Agent solution that reflects the character and voice of a cartoon character.
Sitel Group’s best practices, strengths and experience of over 35 years in delivering services to a diverse portfolio of clients globally make it an established contact center provider. With plans to grow organically as part of its ongoing M&A strategy and a focus on delivering end-to-end solutions through EXP+ for brands regardless of their business maturity, the group has been suitably positioned as a global contact center outsourcing leader.
- Enhancing employee experience with a people-centric approach: Sitel Group has a significant focus on improving associate experience through digital, technology and social interfaces to bring in added value to associates. With the launch of the My Associate Experience (MAX) program in 2019, it has improved its associate experience, thereby delivering a premium customer experience to more than 400 clients globally.
- Outcome-based outsourcing approach: Sitel Group strives to put business priorities and end-user experience at the forefront while delivering better throughput and quality through more efficient processes.
- Diversified client portfolio: With Sitel Group’s largest client representing only 6% of its annual revenue and top 10 clients representing close to 35%, the group differentiates itself by having one of the most diversified portfolios in terms of clients and verticals.
This study serves as the basis for important decision-making pertaining to positioning, key relationships and go-to-market considerations. ISG advisors and enterprise clients also use information from these reports to evaluate their current vendor relationships and potential new engagements. For this reason, ISG’s report on Contact Center Services – Customer Experience is comprised of multiple quadrants covering the spectrum of Contact Center – Customer Experience Services that an enterprise client requires.
To learn more about how you can experience more with EXP+, visit sitel.com.