In This Report
Published in September 2021, this research report compares provider strengths, challenges and competitive differentiators for 29 contact service providers.
- ISG’s study aimed at understanding enterprise requirements and provider capabilities to meet their demands
- Classification of the ISG Provider Lens™ quadrants: Leader, Product & Market Challenger and Contender
- An important decision-making basis for positioning, key relationships and go-to-market considerations
- ISG’s post-COVID-19 contact center industry landscape summary for Europe and U.K.
- New trends redefining the industry including Industry Trends, Technological Trends and Agent Experience Trends
Key Takeaways From the Report:
Strong European & U.K. Presence with Across Verticals
Sitel Group has a strong presence in Europe, generating nearly 50% of its revenue from its operations in the U.K. and Europe. With more than 30,000 associates across 13 European countries, +95% of its workforce is currently operating through the virtual contact center model, supporting a diverse customer base.
AI & Automation Are a Strategic Investment Area for Sitel Group®
With the launch of EXP+™, the Enterprise Experience Platform from Sitel Group, the company is firmly positioned as a Leader in the AI & Analytics quadrant in Europe & the U.K. Sitel Group has emerged as a leader with its strong technology-led investments and innovations, along with an innovative go-to-market approach.
Sitel Group® Is a Clear Leader in Work From Home Services
With its recently launched MAXhubs and established Sitel at Home™ model with comprehensive security solutions, the organization’s security solutions allow for quick expansion to new markets and enhance the engagement and satisfaction of its remote associates, offering customers flexibility and the ability to scale quickly for their virtual contact center needs.
Social Media CX Services Leader in Europe & U.K.
Sitel Group has extensive experience in the U.K. and Europe working with customers across industries as well as organic developments and methods, processes and focus units. Sitel Group collaborates with an impressive ecosystem of partners in the social media CX space to provide automation, platforms and solution deliveries to its customers.