In This Whitepaper
Based on proprietary research conducted in late 2021, learn:
- The relationship between digital transformation and customer experience (CX) delivery
- Where organizations believe they are on their digital transformation journey
- How the pandemic accelerated many organizations’ digital transformation
- How clear executives are on what a digital transformation truly is
- The most common barriers to a digital transformation, globally
Read the Whitepaper to Uncover How:
Brands Need to Understand Their Customers Better
The C-suite overwhelmingly believes they understand their customers’ needs, but 57% of customers believe organizations could be doing more to deliver a positive CX.
Investments in CX Will Increase in 2022
An overwhelming majority of C-suite leaders said their customer experience budget will increase in 2022. But are brands aligned with their customers’ expectations?
Leadership Agrees CX Is a Top Priority
There is a correlation between professional discipline and the exact role customer experience is perceived to play within the business.
Brands Need to Tap Into their Data
Business leaders agree that structured feedback from CX representatives has the biggest potential to add value to their customer experience.