In This Report
This report measured capabilities of 30 contact center service providers and their abilities to address the requirements of three frequently encountered archetypes of enterprise buyers.
- ISG’s experienced-based, proprietary assessment of service providers’ suitability to the needs of typical contact center customers
- Service providers’ known capabilities in the context of user enterprises’ typical project needs, categorized as specific archetypes
- Characteristics of each archetype, which are moving targets because the relative importance of requirements greatly varies
- Each archetype represents a unique set of business and technological needs and challenges
- The report’s three archetypes include Automation Embracers, Digital Connoisseurs, and CX Evangelists of which Sitel Group is a Leader for all
Key Takeaways From the Report:
Sitel Group® Harnesses Automation Expertise and Capabilities
Ranking 4 out of 4 in the Automation Embracer archetype, Sitel Group has emerged as a Leader with its strong technology-led investments and innovative go-to-market approach. With significant investment in people and technology, the recent acquisition of SYKES further proves and strengthens its vision for growth.
EXP+™, the Enterprise Experience Platform from Sitel Group®, Delivers More
EXP+™ is a flexible solution with complete cloud capability, designed to simplify the delivery of end-to-end CX services, while boosting efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction. EXP+ addresses digital, people and processes which are the key pillars of CX. Its launch boosts the company’s portfolio, with a well-defined CX transformation approach.
Sitel Group® Is a Digital Connoisseur
With its vast ecosystem of strategic digital partners, Sitel Group delivers CX capabilities with AI and automation with partners such as Uniphore. Similarly, in partnership with Nice inContact and via the company’s EXP+ architecture, Sitel Group delivers a managed and scalable omnichannel cloud platform.
Sitel Group® Stands Apart with Use of Advanced Analytics
Speech analytics remains a differentiator for Sitel Group, helping with coaching and training agents to deliver the best CX services. As a leading player in the industry, its use of advanced analytics drive more empathetic and meaningful conversations which have a positive impact on CX.