Our work from home opportunities offer a flexible work-life balance and allow you to earn income while saving money and time on the commute. With Sitel, a global leader in customer experience management, you can deliver exceptional experiences for our clients’ customers – all from the comfort of your own home!
Benefits of our work from home careers
With our customer service jobs from home, you’ll benefit from:
Flexible schedules – full and part-time opportunities
Relaxed dress code (shoes are optional!)
As a Sitel work from home virtual associate, you will work with some of the world’s best brands to support customers with billing inquiries, account or product questions, service orders, installation scheduling, troubleshooting and more – via phone, email, chat and social media.
Calls are routed to your home office, but don’t worry – we provide you with world-class, paid training to get you started!
You asked, we answered! See our FAQs.
What equipment do I need?
Sitel at Home works with a Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) model. Click through below to see if you – and your technology – are ready to start your Sitel journey!
- Desktop or laptop (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Operation system – Windows 10
- All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse or wireless headset are NOT allowed)
- A separate 19” monitor with 1280×1024 minimum resolution (this does not include monitors associated with an All-In-One (AIO) unit
- Anti-Virus – Full versions of Windows Defender or Essentials
- RAM – Required 4 GB
- Processor speed – Dual Core 2 GHz or better
- Free space – 20 GB
- USB ports – at least 3 available
- Internet speed – download speed 5.0 MB; upload speed 3.0 MB
- Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 100ms
- DSL or broadband required – WiFi, WiMax, satellite, dial-up, and/or hot spots are NOT allowed
- Home router with wired link to PC
Sitel Group requires internet be used for work-related purposes only during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your network’s performance.
Plantronics – Blackwire Corded Headset:
- C300 (C310 and C320)
- C420 and C435
- C600 (C610 and C620)
- C700 (C710 and C720)