As the impact of COVID-19 continues to change so many aspects of our daily lives, organizations across the globe have been forced to rapidly adapt. Business as usual is no longer business as usual. Many teams are still working through the challenges of transitioning to a work from home environment, putting additional strain on their ability to respond to customers effectively. For many of us, COVID-19 means learning and adjusting as we go. Innovation in technology has made this transformation easier in a number of ways, creating work at home solutions that are secure and efficient.
In this virtual event Zendesk’s CIO, Colleen Berube moderated a panel discussion where leaders from Sitel Group and Lever shared best practices around how they have been providing premium customer experiences and maintaining business during this pandemic – as well as views on customer service models moving forward. Are you willing to apply the learnings from this challenging event to create a stronger future?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Key Elements in a sound Business Continuity Plan
- How to quickly virtualize your team via work at home solutions with optimized security standards
- How to be nimble during times of crisis even in the financial services industry
- Strategies for recruiting, hiring and managing remote workforces
- What is the new optimal customer service strategy?