Sitel Group® Receives Four Wins at European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards 2022
Sitel Group is proud to announce that it won four awards at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSAs) 2022 during an in-person event held on Tuesday, November 22.
Coventry, England – November 23rd, 2022 – Sitel Group®, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, is delighted to announce that it was awarded in four categories at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSAs) 2022. The in-person award ceremony, which took place on Tuesday November 22, was hosted by renowned British journalist and TV presenter Fiona Bruce, with a surprise appearance from acclaimed athlete Linford Christie OBE.
As a global industry leader, the continued innovation of Sitel Group within the CX sector saw the company receive a record 15 nominations over 12 categories spanning across operational excellence, employee experience and customer experience. On the night, Sitel Group was awarded in the following categories:
- Silver – Best New Contact Centre (Sitel Spain)
- Silver – Most Effective Automation Implementation (Sitel Portugal)
- Bronze – Best Supporting Team Customer (Sitel Portugal)
- Bronze – Most Effective Application of Technology CX (Ovo & Sitel UK)
The company was also congratulated for being selected as a finalist in the following categories:
- Most Effective Management of Peak Demand (Sitel UK)
- Most Effective Automation Implementation (Royal Mail & Sitel UK)
- Best BPO Partnership (Sitel UK & HS2)
- Most Effective Application of Technology EX (Sitel Portugal)
- Most Effective Employee Engagement Approach (Sitel UK)
- Best Customer Experience Redesign (Sitel Portugal)
- Best Multilingual Customer Service (GoPro & Sitel Portugal)
- Best Multilingual Customer Service (Havaianas & Sitel Spain)
- Best Small Customer Service Team (GoPro & Sitel Portugal)
- Best Small Customer Service Team (Vivino & Sitel Portugal)
- Best Pan-European Contact Centre Operation (Sitel Group)
“We are delighted to have been selected as winners in four categories at the 2022 European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards” said Olivier Camino, Global COO and Co-Founder, Sitel Group. “This renowned award programme honors organisations across Europe that are leading the way in delivering exceptional service to customers, and it is a true privilege for our dedicated team to be recognised in this way.”
The annual ECCCSAs, now in its 22nd year, is the longest-running and largest awards programme in the customer contact industry. This industry landmark event saw representation from across 32 countries, and Sitel Group sponsored and presented the Great Place to Work (Small) Award.
Learn more about the ECCCSAs at ecccsa.com.
About Sitel Group®
As one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Inspired by each brands’ unique vision and goals, we ask “what if?” applying our expertise to create innovative solutions that reduce customer effort.
With 160,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
EXP+™ from Sitel Group is a flexible solution with complete cloud capability, designed to simplify the delivery of end-to-end CX services, while boosting efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction. EXP+ creates a robust ecosystem by harnessing the power of five connected product families.