In this Point of View:
The pandemic shined a light on customer friction points, leaving enterprises of all shapes and sizes to either flounder with disruption or make bold changes to finally transform and meet changing customer needs. Sitel Group helped with:
- Creating new digital experiences for employees and customers
- Focusing on human centricity for designing digital experiences
- Designing digital customer and employee experiences for improved outcomes
- Strong change management and project management to ensure success
- Designing for CX and EX with equal importance to have the win-win result of improved experiences, efficiencies and competitive differentiation
Key takeaways from the report:
- Sitel Group designed a strategy to ease the buying process for its wide age range of customers and to improve the agent experience.
- Sitel Group created a roadmap outlining the firm’s goals.
- The Sitel Group solution included three layers of services for CX Operations, CX Analytics and CX Digital.
- Sitel Group created a customized digital chatbot, generating dramatic changes at the retailer. The brand re-branded the customer-facing digital agent to a fun persona.