In This Report
This report measured capabilities of 26 contact center service providers in which ISG found 16 Leaders that stood out above the others. These providers’ abilities addressed the requirements of four frequently encountered archetypes of enterprise buyers.
- ISG’s experienced-based, proprietary assessment of services providers’ suitability to the needs of typical contact center customers
- Services providers’ known capabilities in the context of user enterprises’ typical project needs, categorized as specific archetypes
- Characteristics of each archetype, which are moving targets because the relative importance of requirements greatly varies
- Each archetype represents a unique set of business and technological needs and challenges
- The report’s four archetypes include Automation Embracers, Digital Connoisseurs, CX Evangelists and Work From Home Buyers of which Sitel Group is a Leader for all