In This Report
Published in October 2022, this report compares provider strengths, challenges and competitive differentiators for 30 contact service providers.
- ISG’s study sought to understand enterprise requirements and provider capabilities to meet their demands
- Classification of the ISG Provider Lens™ quadrants: Leader, Product & Market Challenger and Contender; Rising Stars are classifications for vendors have promising portfolios or the market experience to become a Leader
- An important decision-making basis for positioning, key relationships and go-to-market considerations
- CX is a priority and essential business driver for all enterprises
- New topics redefining the industry including Industry Trends, Technological Trends and Agent Experience & Attrition Trends, Security Concerns, Flexible & Hybrid Working Conditions
Key Takeaways From the Report:
Sitel Group Has a Strong Vision for Growth
Sitel Group was named a qualified Leader in the Digital Operations quadrant. With a promising 13% growth rate last year, along with the acquisition of Sykes Enterprises, Inc. in 2021, the company achieved greater scale, a more extensive global footprint, increased strategic verticals and enhanced digital expertise. This further proved and strengthened its vision for growth, alongside its investment in both people and technology.
Sitel Group Seamlessly Embeds AI, Automation & Analytics within Solutions
With CX Analytics and CX Automation technology solutions, the company is firmly positioned as a continued Leader in the AI & Analytics quadrant. Sitel Group has demonstrated successful case studies exhibiting efficient usage of AI and analytics for its clients. With the creation of digital agents, the company continues to successfully personalize conversations.
Sitel Group Boasts an Agile, Scalable Work From Home Model
Sitel Group has built an agile framework (e.g., MAXhubs) that addresses traditional and hybrid working models. More than 60% of its global workforce is working from home today. Sitel Group is steadily progressing in exploring the impact of the metaverse on CX and employee experience (EX). It leverages virtual reality to onboard and train its employees. Its Hub360 is designed to engage and inform audiences. Sitel Group has a robust system in place to manage talent. Its solutions address four key tenets of talent management: hiring, training, coaching and engagement. With its mature capability, Sitel Group is a Leader in the Work From Home Services quadrant.
Social Media CX Services Leader
Sitel Group has built a broad social media service portfolio. The company manages millions of social media interactions, helping brands to manage their reputation and performance as well as community management. Sitel Group has built a platform to leverage all of the data generated through social media channels through listening and delivers key insights and benchmarks to its clients. These insights have enabled its clients to protect and build their brand and measure impact. Sitel Group is equipped to handle large-scale social media projects and offers effective monitoring strategies and insights. Sitel Group is a continued Leader in the Social Media CX Services quadrant.