In This Report
Published in October 2022, this research report compares provider strengths, challenges and competitive differentiators for 24 contact service providers.
- ISG’s study sought to understand enterprise requirements and provider capabilities to meet their demands
- Classification of the ISG Provider Lens™ quadrants: Leader, Product & Market Challenger and Contender; Rising Stars are classifications for vendors have promising portfolios or the market experience to become a Leader
- An important decision-making basis for positioning, key relationships and go-to-market considerations
- CX market demand is exponential, driven by its enterprise importance
- New trends redefining the industry including Industry Trends, Technological Trends and Agent Experience & Attrition Trends, Security Concerns, Flexible & Hybrid Working Conditions
Key Takeaways From the Report:
Strong European & U.K. Presence with Across Verticals
Sitel Group has a strong presence in Europe, generating nearly 50% of its revenue from its operations in the U.K. and Europe. With more than 54,000 associates across 16 European countries, ~58% of its workforce is currently operating through the virtual contact center model, supporting a diverse customer base.
AI & Automation Are a Strategic Investment Area
The organization’s suite of AI-powered products and solutions firmly positions Sitel Group as a Leader in the AI & Analytics quadrant in Europe & the U.K. Sitel Group has emerged as a leader with its strong technology-led investments and innovations with AI embedded in every platform including: learning and talent services, insight and analytics, CX services and digital operations and AI and automation – all along with an innovative go-to-market approach.
Clear Continued Leader in Work From Home Services
With its MAXhubs, a hybrid delivery model, and established Sitel at Home™ work-from-anywhere solution, Sitel Group is positioned as a leader for work-from-home delivery. With comprehensive security solutions, the organization’s security solutions allow for quick expansion to new markets and enhance the engagement and satisfaction of its remote associates, offering customers flexibility and the ability to scale quickly for their virtual contact center needs. Sitel Group has a completely virtual hiring and onboarding process that tracks candidates as they interact with its website, using chatbots to guide them to the right job opportunity.
Social Media CX Services Continued Leader in Europe & U.K.
Sitel Group has extensive experience in the U.K. and Europe working with customers across industries as well as organic developments and methods, processes and focus units. Sitel Group collaborates with an impressive ecosystem of partners in the social media CX space to provide automation, platforms and solution deliveries to its customers.