In This Report
Published in September 2021, this report compares provider strengths, challenges and competitive differentiators for 29 contact service providers.
- ISG’s study aimed at understanding enterprise requirements and provider capabilities to meet their demands
- Classification of the ISG Provider Lens™ quadrants: Leader, Product & Market Challenger and Contender
- An important decision-making basis for positioning, key relationships and go-to-market considerations
- ISG’s post-COVID-19 contact center industry landscape summary
- New trends redefining the industry including Industry Trends, Technological Trends and Agent Experience Trends
Key Takeaways From the Report:
Sitel Group® Has a Strong Vision for Growth
Sitel Group was named a qualified Leader in the Digital Operations quadrant. With a promising 18% growth rate last year, the company recently completed the acquisition of SYKES, further proving and strengthening its vision for growth, alongside its investment in both people and technology.
Sitel Group® Seamlessly Embeds AI, Automation & Analytics within Solutions
With the launch of EXP+™, the Enterprise Experience Platform from Sitel Group, the company is firmly positioned as a Leader in the AI & Analytics quadrant. For instance, Sitel Group leverages robust speech analytics to coach and train agents to deliver the best CX services.
Sitel Group® Boasts an Agile, Scalable Work from Home Model
Sitel Group has built an agile framework (e.g., MAXhubs) that addresses traditional and hybrid working models. More than 50% of its global workforce is working from home today. The Sitel at Home™ holistic work-from-home solution provides customers with solutions for hiring, skill training, collaboration and engagement. With its mature capability, Sitel Group is a Leader in the Work From Home Services quadrant.
Social Media CX Services Leader
Sitel Group has built a broad social media service portfolio. The company manages millions of social media interactions, helping brands to manage their reputation and performance as well as community management. With its mature offerings, established monitoring systems and ecosystem technology in place, Sitel Group is a Leader in the Social Media CX Services quadrant.