In This Whitepaper
Based upon proprietary research conducted across the U.K. and U.S. and analyzed by Sitel Group® in the first quarter of 2021, learn:
- What customers truly value
- What defines a positive customer experience (CX)
- The link between corporate social responsibility and brand loyalty
- Differences and similarities across genders, generations and geographies
- How brands can deliver a best-in-class customer experience
Read the Whitepaper to Uncover How:
Best-Loved Brands Take a Customer-Centric Approach
Brands focused on long-term, sustainable growth generate brand loyalty by prioritizing meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations. Loyal customers trust your brand and tend to buy more.
Value Matters More Than Price
When it comes to price and value for the money, customers are loyal to brands who have products or services they feel are a good value for the money – even if they’re more expensive.
Customers Want to Help Themselves
In order to keep customers happy, brands must put self-service solutions and easy-to-use websites in place to enable cost efficiencies and drive customer satisfaction.
Emerging Channels Are Moving Into the Mainstream
For 40% of all respondents and 47% of millennials, online chat and messaging with live agent support are now key ingredients of a positive CX.