Sitel Group® supports 70+ leading retail companies worldwide, from traditional brick-and-mortar models to disrupting e-commerce platforms. Whether well-known or just starting, retail organizations work with Sitel Group because of the quality of our service delivery, our industry-guided approach to technology and innovation as well as our understanding and application of consumer insights.
Customer Experience Services for the Retail Industry
Building Consumer Trust and Loyalty in an Omnichannel Retail Reality
E-commerce is constantly redefining the retail sector, taking a greater share of the total market each year, now accounting for 20% of total retail sales.
Our research highlights that, thanks to the heightened levels of customer experience associated with e-commerce, 57% of consumers who had temporarily moved into digital retail channels due to COVID-19 intend to stay there. Brick-and-mortar retailers must find digital ways to interact with newly demanding consumers.
How We Can Help
- Market and consumer insights from our proprietary research keep you ahead of customer expectations
- Unique playbooks ensure our solutions deliver for your business from day one, thanks to our expertise in the retail services industry
- Data-driven CX roadmaps lead to measurable results thanks to our skills and leadership in consumer analytics
While customers expect every interaction to be a frictionless experience, each customer has their own definition of what constitutes a differential customer experience. Delivering the elements that drive long-term loyalty is reliant on knowing your customers, but behavioral patterns are constantly evolving.
Our research shows that 22% of Gen Z are more likely to have an affinity with brands with a solid social media presence, while 55% of millennials equate access to 24/7 self-service with a positive customer experience.
How We Can Help
- Analytics including Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs identify consumer groups and their preferences
- Voice and non-voice capabilities deliver customer-centric experiences, including email, live chat and social media solutions
- Innovative technology ensures your customer experience is never left to chance, including prompting the next best action
The more satisfied your customers, the more likely they are to return and reinforce their affinity and eventually their loyalty to your brand. This is why loyal customers tend to spend 31% more than regular customers and are 50% more likely to buy new products.
By collecting and analyzing omnichannel data you can identify trends and predict purchasing patterns to create a comprehensive understanding of how customer experience delivery drives loyalty.
How We Can Help
- The 24/7 voice and non-voice capabilities you need to manage your omnichannel CX to deliver customer satisfaction while reducing operational costs
- Monitor 100% of consumer interactions across traditional and non-traditional channels to enhance satisfaction
- Leaders in analytics, Sitel Group has the ability to make your data work to your advantage
The race is on to please consumers. However, the only way to cross the finish line first is by offering customers what they want, how they want it and when they want it.
Over the course of 2020, 64% of consumers globally started using a new customer service channel leading to a 30% spike in self-service use and a 100% increase in customers reaching out to brands via social media. Meanwhile, 72% of existing omnichannel shoppers became online super-users, continuously and consistently searching for the best possible deals.
How We Can Help
- Voice and non-voice capabilities you need to deliver a strategic omnichannel experience
- Experienced in devising data-driven omnichannel CX management approaches that drive customer satisfaction and reduce operational costs
- Leaders in artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and automation, Sitel Group takes a digital-first approach to CX design
The retail customer experience is evolving – convenience is king. With 71% of retail consumers citing customer experience as one of the most critical factors in dictating their brand loyalty, retail brands must prioritize the customer experience if they want to build their customer base. As result, brand allegiance is now a combination of value perception and, crucially, a consistent quality of service that remains seamless and frictionless. This is true across all channels, whether voice, email, chat, messaging, social media, or self-service.
Your Partner for Best-in-Class Retail Customer Experience
Retail Brands Supported
Agents Supporting Retail Customers