Sitel Group® delivers leading customer experience (CX) solutions to 70+ manufacturing customers across the globe, including those in consumer electronics, business equipment and consumer goods. Our customers rely on the strategic sales and retention support we deliver to drive revenue growth, efficient back-office solutions and customer-centric technical expertise that increases lifetime customer value. Our innovative technology and data analytics ensures consumers can depend on the superior service they expect and deserve from their favorite brands.
Customer Experience Management Services for Manufacturing Brands
Leverage Digital Transformation to Enhance CX
Manufacturers are accelerating their efforts to create regional supply networks to get closer to end consumers.
Due to the rise of online shopping and the direct-to-consumer (D2C) business model, manufacturers can now bypass the middleman and connect with customers through an omnichannel strategy, including voice, live chat, website, FAQs and social media. This approach creates self-service opportunities that build stronger consumer relationships and enhance customer loyalty.
How We Can Help
- Leaders in artificial intelligence (AI)and automation, Sitel Group takes a digital-first approach to CX design
- Voice and non-voice capabilities you need to deliver a strategic omnichannel experience
- Experienced in devising data-driven omnichannel CX management approaches that drive customer satisfaction while reducing operational costs
According to Deloitte, manufacturers generate 40-50% of their overall profit from services making service delivery a critical element in enhancing customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Strategic investment in the right post-sale service is key to forging long-term customer relationships that enable cross-selling and upselling opportunities and generate positive word of mouth.
How We Can Help
- Single source of contact for IT problem solving built on cross-vertical expertise
- Creators of advanced tools including chatbots offering personalized experiences for superior CX
- Leaders in artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and automation ensuring best-in-class solutions
The way that consumers interact with products in today’s high-tech world has introduced a valuable opportunity for manufacturers to access more information about their customers than ever before.
Advanced data analysis enables improved customer understanding and allows manufacturers to pre-empt potential product problems and predict when services will be needed. This allows for more natural conversations between brands and their customers to enhance products and develop new services, leading to revenue-generating opportunities and increased topline growth.
How We Can Help
- Experts in creating strong CX relationships by uncovering insights from your data sources to drive decision making and discover business efficiencies
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) analytics and Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys uncover insights from across your data sources
- Breadth of expertise in the manufacturing industry creates a unique set of playbooks that ensure solutions deliver for your business from day one
Emerging technologies related to connectivity, data-driven decision making, improved efficiency and production optimization are driving digital transformation in the manufacturing industry. The Fourth Industrial Revolution represents a singular opportunity for manufacturers to positively impact the way their customers live, work and interact.
Manufacturers that capitalize on technologies such as AI will enjoy the benefits of reduced delivery costs while creating loyal customers via efficient support through the lifecycle of the product.
How We Can Help
The manufacturing industry has seen a significant shift in consumer demand driven by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Customers are now seeking value propositions and solutions that support a dramatically different lifestyle, driving demand for computers and peripherals. Likewise, sales of digital health solutions spiked.
But as the demand for manufactured goods, and in particular, consumer electronics, increases, so does the need to support consumers in their use – be it answering initial inquiries or troubleshooting potential post-purchase issues. This presents manufacturers with the opportunity to build and take control of the customer experience (CX) in ways that have not been possible previously.
Customer experience is the route to differentiation in the manufacturing marketplace and the key to creating a long-term value proposition for consumers.
Your Partner for Best-in-Class Customer Experience in Manufacturing
Manufacturing Brands Supported
Agents Supporting Manufacturing Customers