Sitel Group® supports over 60 businesses across the globe in the banking and financial services sector, from emerging brands to long-standing financial institutions. Whether well-known or just starting out, organizations in the financial sector work with Sitel Group because of the quality of our service delivery, our financial stability and our stringent approach to risk management and compliance.
Customer Experience Management for Banking and Financial Services Brands
Forward-Thinking Solutions Keep You Ahead of Customer Expectations
PwC data reveals that financial services organizations can automate 60% to 80% of tier one calls while seeing a 5% to 15% NPS improvement.
Simple or repeatable tasks, such as opening accounts or managing pre-approvals, can be entirely automated, reducing customer effort and deflecting contacts from voice-based channels. More complex needs can be routed directly to live agents for one-to-one support in a strategic omnichannel approach.
 Contact Center Modernization: How to Make Customer Loyalty and Cost Reductions Add Up. Source: PwC, Apr. 2020
How We Can Help
- A leader in analytics, Sitel Group has the skills you need to create a data-driven CX roadmap that delivers measurable results
- Experienced in devising strategic omnichannel CX management approaches that drive customer satisfaction, while reducing operational costs
- Ability to monitor 100% of interactions across 20+ languages to deliver more comprehensive insights
Innovation and the ability to respond quickly to change are increasingly important drivers of a banking organization’s reputation.
According to McKinsey, leading banks in developed markets have achieved 25% less branch use per customer than their peers by migrating payments, transfers and cash transactions to self-service and digital channels. During the COVID-19 pandemic, as much as an additional 15% of customers sought out digital banking solutions.
How We Can Help
- Leaders in artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and automation, Sitel Group takes a digital-first approach to CX design
- Voice and non-voice capabilities you need to deliver a strategic omnichannel experience
- Expertise in banking and financial services contact center risk management ensures security is central to the digital experiences we deliver
82% of banking and financial services customers placed customer experience (CX) amongst their top three most important factors when choosing a provider. With one-in-three consumers ready to contemplate breaking up with a brand simply because of a single poor customer experience, the sector has no choice but to prioritize the customer experience to build customer loyalty.
When we asked consumers to consider what attributes drive their loyalty to a brand in the financial services sector, over half (53%) cited access to 24/7 service and 47% wanted fast service.
How We Can Help
- Proprietary research ensures Sitel Group stays ahead of the consumer trends driving loyalty
- Breadth of expertise in the banking and financial services sector creates a unique set of playbooks that ensure solutions deliver for your business from day one
- Extensive voice and non-voice capabilities you need to deliver a fast, 24/7 experience
- Leaders in artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and automation ensuring solutions delivered are best-in-class
While customers are increasingly turning to online solutions for all their banking needs, including issue resolution, the leaders in the financial sector continue to invest in responsive and helpful agents focused on first contact resolution.
For 55% of consumers’, friendly staff is a key driver of brand loyalty in the banking and financial services sector.
How We Can Help
- 35+ years’ experience delivering customer-centric experiences
- Experts in delivering live customer support through both voice and non-voice channels, including email and live chat solutions
- Innovative use of technology ensures agents recognize customer intent and emotion in real time and are prompted to take the next best action, ensuring your customer experience is never left to chance
Managing Data Security and Fraud in Banking and Financial Services
As banks and financial services brands move to implement the fast, digital solutions customers increasingly expect, organizations must also ensure they stay ahead of the need to continue to protect their customers’ data and guard against fraud.
Sitel Group operates under stringent security protocols. In addition, we leverage the latest technology to guard against identity fraud, the biggest driver of fraud in banking and financial services in 2020.
By leveraging interaction analytics to flag potentially high-fraud-risk scenarios in real time, and offering coaching and next-best-action prompts, interaction analytics guides agents away from potential risks. Our own data reveals leveraging interaction analytics to identify potentially fraudulent contacts generates up to a 30% reduction in authentication errors, minimizing the opportunity for fraud to take place.
To find out how CX builds long-term customer relationships, including Six Steps to CX Success, download the Best Practice Guide Delivering Best-in-Class Customer Experience in Banking and Financial Services.
Your Partner for Best-in-Class Banking and Financial Services Customer Experience
Banking & Financial Services Brands Supported
Agents Supporting Banking & Financial Services Customers
Banking & Financial Services Customers