Our client is a leading international coffee retailer.
Thanks to the well established mutual trust and collaboration that we built since 2009, our client chose Sitel to migrate a significant amount of customer service work to a virtual environment.
The Sitel at Home virtual environment acts as an integral part of the client’s business continuity planning (BCP), providing “always on” capability that delivers the same high customer care standards.
- Diversify the operating footprint to enable much improved Business Continuity
- Provide the necessary expertise and guidance in the migration to the virtual environment including communication to agents
- Provide highly trained agents with the needed knowledge, best case practices and security measures
- Collect and analyze agent feedback during and after the implementation to the at home environment
- Successfully implemented the Sitel at Home solution to service 60% of the total contact volume
- Effective virtual training led to uninterrupted customer service and a high level of quality and performance
- Strong agent engagement and integrated coaching ensured products/service knowledge and a quality customer experience
- Agents in Sitel at Home environment have high employee satisfaction and show low absenteeism and attrition