Flexible Resourcing Equipped to Succeed
Our expertise in work at home solutions is built upon a foundation of scalable and tested technology combined with over 16 years’ experience delivering complex customer experience (CX) programs through Sitel at Home™ for leading global brands. Today, we have 100,000+ associates across 40 countries working within a highly scalable, Work from Anywhere delivery model supported by our Sitel at Home remote working capabilities.
Adapted to your unique business needs, Sitel at Home is globally scalable, secure and offers best-in-class CX resilience. Following our Global Operating Standards (GOS), Sitel at Home can be rapidly deployed and integrated with your current solution, all while maintaining performance and quality standards.
Fully payment card industry (PCI) compliant, omnichannel and backed by tried and tested technology, infrastructure and tools, our work at home network coverage means you can manage follow-the-sun time zone workflows, or simply operate with confidence knowing that your CX delivery has the necessary resiliency to flex alongside your CX needs.
The Work at Home Solution for CX Resiliency
True Business Continuity
Always on. Always available. Even in times of crisis, be ready to support your customers’ needs via an adaptable and secure CX solution.
More Engaged Workforce
Improved work-life balance and a powerful digital engagement platform, delivering employee satisfaction, increased engagement and lower attrition.
Greater Access to Talent
Our virtual hiring experience extends beyond geographical limits, extending access to qualified candidates for better talent and specialist skills.
Better Performance and CX
Sitel at Home delivers better schedule adherence, quality, customer satisfaction and key performance indicator (KPI) results.
With a work-life balance that offers benefits for clients and agents alike, our work at home solution delivers improved performance versus traditional models.
Higher Fill Rate
Rigorous Security Standards
Robust protocols to prevent fraud and secure customer data in the work at home environment.
- Physical, technical, and administrative controls
- PCI-DSS certification, audited annually
- ISO 27001 Common Security Framework
- Encrypted network connections
- POD infrastructure (dedicated and segregated)
- IDS/IPS Cisco firewalls with retention and review process
- Multiple redundancy of circuits & providers
- Redundant data centres (99.99% uptime)
- Application hosting sustained on VDI
- PCI compliant voice recording
- Automated screen capture available
- Location and proxy usage validation
- Optional Secure interactive voice response (IVR) available
Data Security in the Home
- Signed policy agreements and secure office area
- Annual Security Awareness training
- Lockdown of the agent’s endpoint environment
- No hard-drive access, store, print or download capability
- Multi-factor authentication
- Accessibility removed on log out
“Sitel Group has a strong delivery presence across onshore, nearshore and offshore locations and work at home agent (WAHA) experience through Sitel at Home™ allows it to meet diverse shoring needs of the clients in the post COVID-19 world. To support the hybrid model, it launched MAXhubs to be leveraged for engagement and in-person training and collaboration needs of its workforce. Sitel Group work-at-home security solution has been further developed to incorporate geolocation, facial recognition and remote monitoring of agents.”Everest Group® PEAK Matrix for CXM, 2021