Purpose drives change and creates action. With a strong vision and common goals, we can reach new peaks. We believe we can make a lasting impact in the diverse communities in which we work to build better experiences tomorrow.
Sitel Group® is proud to be a people business – enabling meaningful brand experiences via emotional engagement and human conversation. And our greatest asset? Our people. In 2021, our corporate social responsibility (CSR) goal is inspired by our global community and designed to make a difference in the communities in which we work through education and wellbeing.
A Snapshot of UK CSR
Health & Wellbeing
Through our SitelFit programme, our aim is to support our people to make healthier choices for a healthier body and happier mind by making #OneSmallChange. We encourage our people to have a lasting impact on their own wellbeing through simple, achievable change.
The global SitelFit wellness platform gives associates opportunities to live the Sitel Group value Work Together by entering exercise challenges that encourage them to take small steps towards better health and wellbeing.
Powered by the Sitel® MAX Community, SitelFit is an important part of the associate experience. SitelFit is more than exercise.
- SitelFit platform activity tracker & challenges
- MAXhubs include wellness areas or exercise rooms (where applicable)
- Healthy recipes are shared via internal social platforms
- Healthy vending machine options on sites (where applicable)
- Stress management, mental health education through programmes like Be Kind to Your Mind
- On-site health checks (where applicable)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month education
- 900,000+ miles ran or walked in less than eight months by the SitelFit community
- 200,000 fitness activities per month (average)
- 2,000 new members joined the SitelFit community app
- 40% more SitelFit app use
- 11% improvement in associates’ perception of Sitel Group’s commitment to their health and wellness*
*Sit & Tell all-associate employee engagement survey, 2020
Empowering Associates to Give Back
Throughout the year, associates have opportunities to collaborate to achieve collective goals that reward the communities in which we operate. In 2020, our associates collaborated to gain SitelFit points that resulted in a $15,000 donation to UNICEF.
The United Nations recognises education as a human right and we encourage inclusive and equal development at Sitel Group as we promote lifelong learning. We empower and inspire our diverse global team as they Learn, Lead & Grow.
We have a deep focus on education to provide opportunities for our people as well as those in the communities in which we live and work. We aim to provide educational and training opportunities to prepare others for the future of work and enable career readiness.
- Impact Sourcing – prioritising suppliers that intentionally hire and provide career development opportunities to people who might otherwise have limited opportunity for formal employment
- Language Improvement Programmes: Free Language Improvement Programme – Nicaragua, Sitel® Academy – Philippines, MAX English – Colombia
- Empower Center: internal learning management system open to every level of the organisation
Giving Back for Education and Literacy
In honor of International Day of Education in 2020, Sitel Group made a $50,000 donation split amongst three charitable organisations – Plan International, the Association for Childhood Education International and the World Literacy Foundation.
As a global organisation, we employ 100,000 associates in 29 countries and operate to the highest ethical standards respecting human rights, the environment, diversity and inclusion, health, safety & wellness, training & development. Our associates unite each day and work together to make an impact for a better tomorrow.
We are a community partner that values and appreciates our associates and customers.
MAKE AN IMPACT
Boosting employee engagement and job satisfaction while supporting social good leveraging our Sitel® MAX community. CSR is part of the associate experience.
CREATE LONG-TERM VALUE
With our focus on education and empowerment, our associates develop new skills and use those skills to help others both personally and professionally.
CAREER WITH A MISSION
Our associates feel connected to our company and their role.
Learn more about our commitment to CSR.
Committed to Change
As a participant in the United Nations Global Compact initiative, we are committed to supporting and advancing in the areas within our sphere of influence. The Global Compact is the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative launched in 2000 by the United Nations as an attempt to align companies’ strategies and operations with universal principles on human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption.