Packlink is an online shipping service, offering individuals and business customers a fast and easy way of booking parcel deliveries.
Packlink operates across Europe with headquarters in Madrid, Spain. Packlink partnered with Sitel one year ago to provide live chat and email customer support in three languages with 30 associates.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Packlink needed a secure solution that would ensure consistent customer service levels despite the potential for social distancing measures to disrupt brick and mortar environments.
- Mitigate disruption to customer service
- Build ongoing business resilience
- Continue to maintain high level of customer service in a secure environment and with highly trained agents
- Worked collaboratively with Packlink to propose innovative solution allowing agents to connect remotely via secure environment with tested technology for high CX performance
- Leveraged client’s affinity for digital solutions to meet Sitel at Home solution’s omnichannel flexibility and achieved rapid implementation
- Successfully transitioned all agents to virtual Sitel at Home solution in record time and with superior employee satisfaction
- Maintained 97% contact resolution despite a record volume increase and in line with previous AHT levels