Harness the Power of Fully Connected Teams
Equipping your contact center teams for efficient collaboration and spontaneous communication requires the right tools. Whether on-site, remote, or hybrid, your applications play a vital role in ensuring successful teamwork. With teams increasingly working virtually and working across geographies, Sitel® Virtual Communication Platform brings your in-center and work-at-home agents together in a shared, virtual and secure environment.
Contact Center Collaboration Made Easy and Reimagined With Sitel
Without the appropriate tools in place, building relationships and aligning teams is challenging.
Through individual and team chats, audio and video conferencing, screensharing, queue management, message boards, FAQs, chatbots, and the capability for supervisors to view agent desktops, Sitel’s Virtual Communication Platform keeps your teams connected, all the time and from anywhere, promoting productivity and collaboration.
Creates an inclusive workspace, ensuring team members are more involved in the successful delivery of the brand’s customer experience (CX).
Allows for the real-time transfer of knowledge between coaches and agents, supporting better customer care and performance.
Empowers team members and managers to interact easily and naturally, just as they would in a traditional environment.
Efficient Team Collaboration in Real-Time With OneTeam
- Interact with peers and managers
- Request for support
- Get notified on important events
- Engage in Q&A via chat rooms
- Participate in polls
- Find relevant support information
- Answer agent questions
- Monitor team activity
- Provide real-time support to agents
- Organize meetings
- Broadcast and share information
- Administrate teams and channels
Connect Your Team to Connect With Customers
Improved Work at Home Transition
Sitel Virtual Collaboration Platform optimizes the interactions between associates and manager, equipping associates with the information they need in a secure environment.
- PCI Reviewed – collaboration tool passed PCI standards audit
- Encrypted Data Storage – redaction of any shared data
- Login Based Access – based on permission granted to the user
- Active Directory Authentication – logins and permissions aligned with Sitel’s Active Directory restrictions
- No Screen Capture – coach/supervisor can view agent production screen, but not capture screen shots