Scripted 24/7 Support Automates Transactional Tasks for Better CX
Chatbots are a vital solution for brands looking to enhance their customer experience (CX) and deliver high potential return on investment (ROI).
Sitel® Support Bot delivers a fast and easy way to engage with customers on your website, or other digital channels, delivering scripted answers to common questions and managing simple transactional tasks, such as order status verification and customer authentication.
Benefit from rapid ramp up, with bots built in days.
Powered by artificial intelligence (AI) to respond quickly to simple queries.
Give customers 24/7 self-service solutions, driving customer satisfaction.
Sitel® Support Bot Sell Sheet
Sitel Support Bot enables customers to quickly access self-service solutions without waiting in a queue, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty. Support chatbots can also offer assistance to your internal teams, whether accessing Sitel Knowledge Base information, answering FAQs or authenticating users. By automating transactional tasks, chatbots reduce the time spent live agents spend on tasks, enabling your people to focus on meeting customers’ needs. Infinitely scalable, Sitel Support Bot is also well placed to help you manage unexpected or seasonal peaks in demand without the need to recruit and train additional agents.
24/7 self-service drives customer satisfaction.
Order Detail Automation
Improved Self-Service Tool Utilization
Sitel® Support Bot is ideal to manage:
- Customer Authentication – Automate up-front authentication to improve agent efficiency by saving handle time (AHT)
- FAQs – Offer comprehensive FAQs for quick answers to common queries.
- Order Details – Facilitate order look-up and order status for fast resolutions
- Customer Information – Deliver basic company information, such as hours of operations and address
- Scheduling Appointments – Ability to manage calendar and availability to book appointments for your customers
- Adverse Event Queries – Respond to queries about how adverse events, such as unexpected weather or sudden outages, impact on a customer’s products or service provision