Why organizations of all sizes are turning to outsourced customer experience – and why you should, too
With technological advancements, global reach and highly connected customers, companies have turned to business process outsourcing (BPOs) to enhance their customer-care experience. In fact, by 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key-brand differentiator (source: Walker).
Top 3 Reasons Companies Find Success in Outsourcing
- Cost Savings
Historically, customer service has been perceived as a substantial expense for organizations due to the amount of time and manpower required to manage high-volume contact centers. Companies must consider salaries, benefits and consistent training programs. In addition, advances in technology may require systems to be frequently updated to meet market compliance.
- Increase Efficiencies and Market Competitiveness
Outsourcing customer service is an effective way of maintaining efficiencies during peak calling times as contact centers are equipped to quickly ramp-up and absorb demanding call volumes. In addition, organizations can leverage a global knowledge base with access to world-class capabilities unavailable in their current market.
- Prioritize Growth by Outsourcing Complex Processes
Companies grow when they can focus on their core business while delegating time-consuming processes. Outsourcing such operations allows them to free up internal resources that can best profit the company while mitigating risk.
Where to Outsource: Onshore to Botshore
The business process outsourcing industry has evolved with companies looking for ways to drive transformational change and improve business results. To meet growing demands, Sitel Group has five delivery capabilities:
- Onshore Outsourcing: Sometimes referred to as “domestic outsourcing,” onshore allows companies to obtain services outside the company but within the same country. This is an ideal solution for companies who require proximity to BPO resources, legal jurisdiction or other company-specific needs. Sitel’s 20+ onshore locations in North America provide such services for a range of Fortune 500 companies.
- Nearshore Outsourcing: Outsourcing services to nearby countries, from Mexico to Brazil and many countries in between, allows companies to easily travel and communicate with the various centers. Sitel’s 10,000+ associates throughout Latin America speak multiple languages and can easily meet company demands in neighboring countries.
- Offshore Outsourcing: Some of the world’s biggest brands have partnered with Sitel Group to take advantage of its offshore capabilities. In the Philippines, Sitel Group has more than 22,000 associates who provide high-quality service for outstanding customer experiences.
- Work at Home: Companies that depend on planned and unplanned peaks in their business can benefit greatly from Sitel’s highly skilled and multi-language Work@Home agents.
- Botshore: A growing trend is the use of a chatbot to manage the customer experience. In fact, 80 percent of businesses want to utilize chatbots by 2020 (Business Insider, 2016) with a growing number of businesses already seeing higher retention and conversion rates. Sitel’s Botshore capabilities are positioned to help drive your business strategy.
Do your customers need assistance at times you can’t provide? Are you equipped to handle planned and unplanned peaks or seasonality? Do you require agents who speak multiple languages? Customers may want a service that current resources can’t provide, which can lead to poor customer experiences and profit loss.
Our global strength and capabilities allow us to provide you with the right customer care to meet your company’s demands. Contact us today to discuss your options.