Last Chance to Register: EmpowerCX Virtual, a CX Event You Don’t Want to Miss
Don’t miss out! Register today for EmpowerCX Virtual, Sitel Group’s annual customer experience (CX) event dedicated to industry best practices, sharing insights and discovering trends driving the future of CX. The virtual CX event is taking place October 14 and 15.
The clock is ticking. There are now just seven days left to register for EmpowerCX Virtual – and Sitel Group’s annual CX event is being delivered with a difference this year.
For 2020, in order to safeguard the health and well-being of our people, our partners and our clients, while also ensuring the best possible experience for all attendees, EmpowerCX is going virtual. Get comfortable in front of your device of choice and enjoy the live-streamed event on October 14 and 15 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET both days.
Why Should you Register?
The format may have changed for 2020, but the takeaways remain constant. As always, EmpowerCX is a CX event focused on the trends shaping consumer behavior and the insights, thought leadership and best practices needed to align with these changing expectations.
EmpowerCX is for business leaders operating across any and all consumer-facing verticals who, through keynotes, virtual workshops and learning sessions, want to discover the secrets to delivering a differentiated CX.
A Global Networking Opportunity
Indeed, one major advantage of going digital for this year is there is no upper limit on the number of people who can virtually attend. With a week left until registration officially closes, we are already preparing to welcome CX professionals from 200+ organizations and 36 countries – meaning there is a vast opportunity to network with contemporaries, exchange ideas and benefit from different perspectives.
Who is Speaking?
As well as global networking opportunities, we are bringing more than 15 speakers and presenters plus a choice of eight interactive breakout sessions, or workshop and learning sessions, to you – no matter where you are. The event begins each day with an hour of keynote addresses and then continues with breakout sessions focused on different aspects of CX delivery.
CX Deliver in a Post-COVID-19 World
At 11 a.m. ET on October 14, Sitel Group’s leaders will officially open the event with their analysis of the past 12 months, the lessons learned and the trends going forward as brands attempt to align their CX with customer expectations in a post-COVID-19 world.
Sitel Group President, CEO and Co-Founder, Laurent Uberti, will examine how 2020 has forever changed end-to-end CX delivery and the steps Sitel Group has taken to assist brands across all industry sectors in adapting to meet the unique challenges this year continues to pose.
The Contact Center of the Future
Uberti will be followed by Global COO and co-founder, Olivier Camino, who will speak about how a commitment to people and culture, alongside the catalytic effects of coronavirus is helping our organization accelerate the CX industry into the future by reimagining the contact center of the future.
Introducing EXP+™ your Platform for CX Success
Americas CEO Mike Small will look beyond COVID-19 and at how brands can drive better results by reimagining the way in which CX partnerships work. Speaking about a new, more outcome-based approach to CX BPO partnerships, Small will discuss the new Enterprise Experience Platform from Sitel Group, EXP+, and how the flexibility of our solutions can simplify the delivery of end-to-end CX services, while boosting efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
Understanding Innovation with Everest Group
Innovation is key to business growth, however, the pace at which change is occurring is making it harder and harder for businesses to keep up and identify the right technologies and approaches that will make a genuine difference to their organization. Peter Bendor-Samuel, Founder & CEO of Everest Group, will demystify the subject and examine what organizations can hope to expect from their service providers as they move through the stages of digital transformation.
Create your Own Experience
Alongside keynotes, there are four breakout sessions to look forward to on each day, aligned to our EXP+™ product families: Empower, Engage, Explore and Evolve, which alongside Sitel’s own experts, will feature real life client success stories from the likes of LifeScan, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Accor Hotels and more.
Simply choose the sessions that are most applicable to your business and that best suit your needs to empower your brand’s CX, when you register.
- Day 1: Discover the Right Approach to Training – In this session attendees will hear how forward-thinking companies are approaching learning and development. Learn how the right approach to training can drive drastic improvements to training duration, speed to proficiency, customer satisfaction, attrition and more to empower your people.
- Day 2: The Technology Behind Learning – How can you achieve learning goals, reduce administration time and improve learner engagement to empower your people? Technology! It is the driver behind these training goals. Join this session to learn about the right mix of technology for your learners while experiencing virtual reality (VR) powered by artificial intelligence (AI).
- Day 1: The Future of Work: Where should work at home fit in your long term CX strategy? – Work from home has quickly become a crucial component in CX delivery as the events of 2020 have unfolded. Join this session to engage and learn more about best practices and new innovations in work from home support and how to leverage this business model to deliver superior CX.
- Day 2: The Power of Speech Analytics Driving First Party Collections – Join this session to be among the first to learn from our pilot results with major brands who are using speech analytics to better engage with and support customers during the first party collections process to achieve improved business outcomes. You’ll hear real stories about the entire process – from conception to implementation to steady state to the latest results.
- Day 1: Improving the Four Pillars of Quality – Compliance, customer experience, operational effectiveness and revenue generation are key to driving a successful business. Register for this session to explore how you can leverage speech analytics to monitor 100% of call volume, reduce customer effort, lower average handle time and increase sales conversion, all while improving the four pillars of quality.
- Day 2: Actionable Ways to Improve Total Cost of Ownership – Introducing best-in-class industry practices and leading-edge technologies that can be leveraged to explore customer insight and improve CX more efficiently across customer touchpoints. This has led many brands to realize significant improvements in total cost of ownership (TCO). Join this session to learn actions you can take to drive similar results in your business
- Day 1: Case Study: Improving VOC Through Automation – This session covers how a global medical company analyzes IVR data in five countries with five different languages. Find out how you can evolve your brand from having a manual, resource-intensive process to a complete transformation with automated transcription, translation service and language modeling.
- Day 2: Create a Digital Strategy that Integrates Across Channels – Customers are actively seeking out digital alternatives, and brands must help their customers to help themselves – with self-service and automation options – to deliver a superior CX. Join this session to hear how brands around the world are working to evolve their CX strategies with cohesive digital solutions to drive faster customer service and increase customer satisfaction, while also driving cost efficiencies by deflecting calls from voice-based channels.
Direct or On-Demand?
As well as extra insights, this year’s CX event also comes with extra flexibility. Thanks to being virtual, it’s up to you whether you attend one or two days and, because the whole event is being recorded, there’s the added benefit of being able to watch any element of it later if you can’t clear enough space on your schedule in one go.
But whether you choose to attend live or to binge watch afterwards, unless you register, you’ll miss out.