Job Category: Work@Home Agent
Functional Area: Operations
Sitel is redefining outsourcing excellence in the contact center, by raising the bar on expectations. We are the leading global business process outsourcing provider of customer care and complementary back-office processes.
According to the Black Book of Outsourcing, Sitel is the number one global call center outsourcing provider and received the top score in 11 critical performance categories including vertical expertise, reliability, innovation, trust, flexibility and customization. This proves, when you focus on your core competency, that you can be better than anyone else in the world.
Sitel's clients, many of the largest and well known brands in the world, have selected and continue to partner with Sitel for one reason; Sitel delivers the results they want; Sitel delivers Return on Customer Investment (RoCI).
Sitel’s Work@Home division is looking for qualified candidates to join our team of associates. We hire talented people who share our passion for providing exceptional customer service. As a Work@Home associate, customer calls will be routed to your home office. Calls may involve billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product trouble shooting. Our clients come from various industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, hospitality, and health care. Sitel's Work@Home team is vital to our company’s service offerings. As a member of this team of dedicated professionals, you will build a career working for a global leader and enjoy the benefits of working from home.
- Paid professional training attended from the comfort of your home
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
- Hourly based pay with possible incentive opportunities
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Paid through direct deposit or total pay card (debit card)
- Hired as an employee rather than independent contractor
- Full and part-time shifts available
- Employee discounts with Sitel's many major brand-name partners including consumer electronics companies, PC manufacturers, satellite service providers and mobile communication companies.
Home Office Requirements (see website for a more detailed description of home office requirements) -- Your home office must be furnished with:
- A computer (configuration requirements listed on website)
- High speed internet (DSL or Cable)
- Home office free from noise, distractions and interruptions during your shift
- Telephone - analog or digital land line (strictly for work use during your shift)
Talents and Experience:
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience a plus; all projects will involve sales
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Professional and articulate voice
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications at once while holding a conversation with a customer
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, and at times, hectic environment while maintaining a professional attitude
Apply for job Close