Location: United States
Sitel provides contact center based Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions in the U.S. to companies in every major industry. Sitel's focus is on delivering solutions to support the CRM lifecycle: acquiring new customers, retaining customers and extending the loyalty of the customer.
The U.S. is Sitel's single largest demand market with:
- Contact center based operations spread across the most desirable domestic labor markets
- Sitel Work @ Home agents across all U.S. time zones
- Nearshore contact centers supporting English and Spanish in Panama, Nicaragua and Mexico
- Offshore Operations providing multilingual support from Philippines and India
Our client roster is composed of a marquee list of industry leaders, primarily Fortune 500 companies representing diverse verticals such as Technology, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Communication, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Travel and others.
- Acquisition and Sales
- Back Office Services
- Customer Care
- Technical Support
- States: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas
- Sitel Sites: 29
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish
- Year Established: 1985
- Countries / Markets Served: U.S.
- Hours of Operations: 24X7X365
- Positioned in Leader’s Quadrant in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO, Worldwide
- 2011 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation
- IAOP - Global Outsourcing 100
- Global Services 100 - "Best Performing Contact Center"
- Customer Inter@ction Solutions - CRM Excellence Award