Sitel provides multilingual business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions in Canada to companies focused on consumers and business support options. Sitel delivers contact center outsourcing solutions to support the CRM lifecycle, such as acquiring new customers, retaining customers and extending the loyalty of the customer.
Sitel Canada's clients include a marquee list of industry leaders, primarily global 500 companies representing diverse verticals such as technology, financial services, communication, travel and media and entertainment, among others.
North America is Sitel's single largest demand region, and Sitel is among the largest Canadian call center outsourcers:
- Contact center based operations spread across the most desirable domestic labor markets (English and French)
- HomeShore (work-from-home) agent capability across all North American time zones
- Nearshore contact centers supporting Panama, Nicaragua and Mexico (English)
- Offshore operations providing multilingual support from Philippines, India and Morocco (French)
- Acquisition and Sales
- Back Office Services
- Customer Care
- Technical Support
- Cities: Moncton, NB; Saint John, NB; St. Catharines, ON
- Sitel Sites: 3
- Languages Supported: English, French
- Year Established: 1996
- Countries/Markets Served: Canada, U.S
- Hours of Operations: 24x7x365
- IAOP - Global Outsourcing 100
- Global Services 100 "Best Performing Contact Center"
- Customer Inter@ction Solutions - CRM Excellence Award