Why Work for Sitel?
Sitel’s Work@Home Solutions program gives associates the stability of working for a leader in the global call center industry. Working from home has never been easier or more convenient. To begin an assigned shift, an associate will simply log into their Sitel account.
Associates will be required to service inbound calls. Calls may involve billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product trouble shooting. Our clients come from various industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, hospitality and health care.
- All calls will involve an element of sales, at minimum offering additional products and services
- Training for all positions will be full time, 40 hours per week for one to six weeks; length of training will depend on the complexity of the assignment
Qualifications of successful associates:
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and listening skills, including a professional and articulate voice
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications at once while holding a conversation with a customer
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, and at times, hectic environment while maintaining a professional attitude
- Ability to maintain a quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities
- High school diploma or GED at minimum
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and drug screen
- Maintain a deep commitment to provide each and every customer with exceptional service
Added benefits of working from home:
- No more paying expensive gas prices
- No more stressful commutes to and from work
- Reduced wear and tear on your vehicle
- Decrease your carbon footprint