Sitel United States
Sitel provides contact center based Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions in the U.S. to companies in every major industry. Sitel's focus is on delivering solutions to support the CRM lifecycle: customer acquisition, retention and extension of customer loyalty.
The U.S. is Sitel’s single largest demand market with:
- Contact center based operations spread across the most desirable domestic labor markets
- Sitel Work @ Home Solutions™ agents support a variety of clients across all U.S. time zones
- Nearshore contact centers support English and Spanish in Panama, Nicaragua, Colombia and Mexico and support English and Portuguese in Brazil
- Offshore Operations providing multilingual support from Philippines and India
Our client roster is composed of a marquee list of industry leaders, primarily Fortune 500 companies representing diverse verticals including Technology, Financial Services, Insurance, Communications, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment and Travel.
Highly skilled associates
Sitel founded and established in the U.S.
locations supplying exceptional customer experiences
21 Sites in the U.S.
English, Spanish, French
Countries / Markets Served:
United States, Canada, Latin America
Hours of Operations:
- IAOP – The Global Outsourcing 100 List, Leader Category
- Global Services – GS100 Top Global BPO Leaders List
- Gartner Magic Quadrant – Leaders Quadrant
- Nelson Hall – Global Leader in Social Media
- Everest Group – Leader in the Global Contact Center Outsourcing Market
- Contact Center World – US Industry Champion Award
- ICMI – Agent of the Year Finalist and Call Center Manager of the Year Finalist
Team United States
In the United States, Sitel employs over 11,000 associates through 21 contact center sites. In addition, we have work-at-home agents all over the United States supporting our clients to deliver the best customer experience.