Sitel Mexico offers world-class business process outsourcing (BPO) services to complement our global footprint in providing omnichannel solutions to support the customer experience.
Sitel Mexico is a nearshore location for the U.S. market, only 150 miles from the U.S. border. Mexico’s operations are an important part of our multilingual North American offering.
Sitel’s business strategy includes building long-term client relationships, capitalizing on our expert team in Mexico and leveraging our depth of relevant industry experience from North and South America to manage a diverse range of support processes, including:
- Multilingual inbound and outbound call center services
- Non-voice customer support (e-mail, chat, fax)
- Automated customer support
Our proven success is largely derived from years of contact center experience, direction and guidance of our management team assembled from around the world.
Miles from the U.S. Boarder
Consecutively won contribution to the JD Power Customer Satisfaction Award
Years serving the U.S. market
U.S. Latin America
Hours of Operations:
- IAOP, The Global Outsourcing 100 List, Leader Category
- Global Services, GS100 Top Global BPO Leaders List
- Gartner Magic Quadrant, Leaders Quadrant
- Nelson Hall, Global Leader in Social Media
- Everest Group, Leader in the Global Contact Center Outsourcing Market
Mexico contact details
Col. Santa Engracia
San Pedro Garza Garcia, NL 66267