Sitel Brazil (English)
Sitel Brazil provides inbound and outbound call center outsourcing services from three key locations, delivering expert customer care for Portuguese, Spanish and English-speaking clients.
Sitel has extensive experience in outsourced contact center programs focused on acquiring, retaining and cultivating consumer and business relationships. Sitel operates year-round, supporting outsourced contact center operations domestically in Brazil.
Sitel’s omnichannel solutions help optimize and improve our clients relationship with their customers. At Sitel, we believe in a tailored client-focused approach that takes a holistic view of the customer relationship lifecycle.
Sitel’s business strategy is underpinned by our core values and “Vision, Passion and Purpose” culture. Sitel builds long-term client relationships by capitalizing on our unmatched global expertise and leveraging our depth of experience from our talented associates to deliver a diverse range of support processes, including:
- Inbound and outbound voice support (sales, retention, collections, back office)
- Non-voice customer support (e-mail, chat, fax)
Hours of operation
Languages supported: Portuguese, Spanish and English
Sitel Brazil established
Portuguese, Spanish, English
Latin America and South America
Hour of Operations:
- IAOP, The Global Outsourcing 100 List, Leader Category
- Global Services, GS100 Top Global BPO Leaders List
- Gartner Magic Quadrant, Leaders Quadrant
- Nelson Hall, Global Leader in Social Media
- Everest Group, Leader in the Global Contact Center Outsourcing Market
Brazil (English) contact details
Rua Achilles Orlando Curtolo, 499
Barra Funda – São Paulo – SP – 01144-010
Rua Ipanema, 415
Bresser – São Paulo – SP – 03164-200