Sitel Work@Home Solutionsâ„˘ Career Opportunities
Sitel Work@Home Solutionsâ„˘ gives associates the stability of working for a leader in the global call center industry. Working at home has never been easier or more convenient. To begin an assigned shift, an associate will simply log into their Sitel account.
Associates will be required to service inbound calls.Â Calls may involve billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product trouble shooting. Our clients come from various industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, hospitality and health care.
Want to Apply?
Are you still unsure if Sitel Work@Home Solutionsâ„˘Â is the right position for you? Review the questions below and if your answer to each question is “YES” then this may be the position you have been looking for:
- Are you a self-motivated person who enjoys problem-solving?
- Are you ready for a change in your professional life?
- Are you ready to enjoy the benefits of working from home?
- Are you looking for a new career opportunity?
- Are you committed to providing exceptional customer service?
- Do you have a noise and distraction free work environment?
- Do you live in one of our hiring states?
- Do you have DSL or cable modem?
The states were Work at Home positions are currently hired for:
Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Avoid Recruitment Fraud
Several incidents involving organizations and individuals fraudulently claiming to recruit on behalf of SITEL have recently been identified.
The scammersâ€™ goal is to extort money from candidates by asking for payment upfront for fake ancillary costs (travel agency, visa fees, company equipment) or to obtain personal and financial information (bank account details, personal address, etc.).
Please be advised that SITEL, its subsidiaries or any organization working on behalf of the company for recruitment purposes will never request payment nor will it ask for financial information during the recruitment and selection process.
We take this situation very seriously and implement all possible measures to identify and stop this type of fraud.
Here are some fraud prevention tips to keep in mind:
- Do not make any payments.
- Consult and apply for job opportunities on ourÂ dedicated recruitment website.
- Do not disclose personal or financial information to an unknown party.
- Do not respond to unsolicited or suspicious job offers.
- We will never use a Hotmail or Yahoo or similar service email address for correspondence with an applicant. All legitimate SITEL email address will end in â€ś@Sitel.com.â€ť
If you feel you have been a victim of such a crime, we recommend that you please contact your local law enforcement authorities and report the incident.
(tires, oil changes, repairs)
(work clothes, shoes, accessories, other)