Sitel's Work@Home Solutions program gives associates the stability of working for a leader in the global call center industry. Working from home has never been easier or more convenient. To begin an assigned shift, an associate will simply log into their Sitel account.
Associates will be required to service inbound calls. Calls may involve billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product trouble shooting. Our clients come from various industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, hospitality and health care.
Want to Apply?
Are you still unsure if Sitel’s Work@Home Solutions is the right position for you? Review the questions below and if your answer to each question is “YES” then this may be the position you have been looking for:
- Are you a self motivated person who enjoys problem solving?
- Are you ready for a change in your professional life?
- Are you ready to enjoy the benefits of working from home?
- Are you looking for a new career opportunity?
- Are you committed to providing exceptional customer service?
- Do you have a noise and distraction free work environment?
- Do you live in one of our hiring states?
- Do you have DSL or cable modem?
The states that we hire for are:
Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
(tires, oil changes, repairs)
(work clothes, shoes, accessories, other)